Our humanities courses are taught in the team teaching model. An English Language Arts teacher and a Social Science teacher collaborate and plan integrated lessons and projects.
- 9th Grade Course – iWorld (ELA 9/Foundations)
- 10th Grade Course – World Studies (ELA 10/World History)
- 11th Grade Course – American Studies (ELA 11/US History)
- 12th Grade Course – Political Studies (ELA 12/American Government & Economics)
Student are required to take and pass 3 math courses. Offerings include:
- Integrated Math I
- Integrated Math II
- Integrated Math III
- Enrollment in college math course at a community college
Students are required to take and pass 3 science courses. Offerings include:
Students can take Spanish I and Spanish II in their 11th grade year or they can take a language of their choice at a community college through the Advance Education program.
A.G.E.: All students will take 2 semesters of Art. Art is integrated with Geography and Ethnic studies in order to provide a more in depth experience in all three subject areas.
PE: All students will take 4 semesters of PE. In 9th grades, students must pass the Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
Theater I: This course supports our learning outcomes by helping students master Oral Communication, Collaboration, and Presentation Skills through theater arts.
Journalism: In this course, students will work on mastering their skills in written communication and collaboration among many other skills as related to journalism.